Sunday 15 April 2007

Julian Michaels: Free Weight Loss Plan!




Jillian Michaels is best known for her role as personal
trainer and coach on TV show The Biggest Loser. Now she
offers her own weight loss solution that is:

    • Part Diet
    • Part Exercise
    • Part Attitude

Her step-by-step plan includes customized nutrition guidelines based on your individual body, kick-ass exercises that you can do at home and her personal motivation to keep you moving. So, lets look closer to her program.

How the Weight Loss Program Works


Jillian has combined years of training experience with the weight-loss secrets from her success on NBC's hit series The Biggest Loser to create her new online program.

This is your real solution to weight loss. Change your life by
following Jillian's triple-threat approach to success: self, science,
and sweat.


Self: Learn how to change your behaviors to finally reach your goals.



• Inspiration and advice from Jillian
• Weight-Loss Buddies who share your goals
• Message Boards for daily motivation
• Interactive Weight Tracker
• Jillian’s 7 Steps to Behavioral Modification

Science: Eat right for your metabolism.

• 100 slimming recipes
• Meal Plans and Menus for your body type
• Special food guides to help you eat right
• Customized info on your metabolic rate

Sweat: Train your body for serious weight loss

• 120 printable exercises you can do from home
• Cardio workouts that you enjoy
• Complete Muscle Manual
• Fitness Diary



You can find more information here: Weight Loss Program

7 comments:

Bev said...

Hi Julian..I hope you can help. I was recently diagnosed with Stage I breast cancer. I've had surgery, don't have to have chemo, but I may have to have radiation or hormones, i.e. Tomoxafin, Amadrix (?). From everything I've read I don't think I want either one. I'm taking Indole-3 carbinal for hormones and a passel of other vitamins. I feel really good. What is your opinion on radiation and the drug hormones? I love your show and always learn something new. Thanks for your advice.

Gary said...

Hi Julian.

I have ALS and can not stand on my own. Have to walk with a walker. What can I do to help with upper body exercise. Cannot go to the gym on my scooter, to hard to get on the machines and get back on my scooter. Always good to see you on the "The Biggest Loser" show. Have a wonderful day.

Gary

Gary said...

Gary said....

I have ALS and I cannot walk except with a walker. I need some exercise for upper body. Going to the gym is not helpful getting off my scooter and on the machines. My legs are not very steady.

I also enjoy seeing you on the "The Biggest Loser". Thank you and have a great day.

Unknown said...

Hello Jillian, I have always been fit, but after the death of my brother, the end of a 10 year marriage I became extremely depress. Taking meds seem to help but after reaching the age of 35 (now I'll be turning 38); I have gained 20 pounds and to many that may not seem a lot of pounds to lose, but watching what I eat and exercising from the age of 9 years old and trying to understand my body is making me feel worse of who I am. My daughter has seen the worse of my low times and as she is getting ready to go to college I want to be healthy and happy being me, I don't want her to ever worry about me again.
Please help me.

maha said...

Hi Julian,I'm turning 38 years old, I have gained 20 pounds( I was 150 pounds and now 170) I'm 5'6 inch. I know to many that may not seem a lot of pounds to lose, but watching what I eat and exercising with 3 kids the youngest one year and helf and the oldest 7 years..is so dificult.Can you help me to find the best way to come back to my weight ???Thank you!

maha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kath' said...

Thanks Julian for the inspiration. I am tired of being fat and in pain. Keep your inspiration going. Kath'

 
kookkoo blog directory Blog Search, Weblog Directory Video Blog Directory Marketing Blog Directory | Add Blog Blog Listings ESL Blog Directory TBS - Free Web Directory Buzz Website Directory and Free Articles Health 3windex fourseek directory - It's where to look! All The List Directory